Friday, June 5, 2015

Healthy Paleo Chocolate Pudding

I have been very into chocolate avocado shakes lately. I recently went to make my shake, had everything in a blender ready to go and realized I as out of almond milk! I use almond milk as my liquid base and had nothing available for a good substitute. Not wanting to waist my ingredients, I dumped them into my food processor instead for a little food experiment which is how I discovered my version of a healthy chocolate pudding. With potassium, healthy fats and no processed sugars this really is a healthy pudding!

 Healthy Chocolate Paleo Pudding
Ingredients:
1 Banana
1 Ripe Avocado
4 Large Strawberries
3 Tbsp Raw Honey
3 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
Instructions: Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy. This process only takes a few minutes. Transfer pudding to a bowl or individual ramekins and refrigerate for 2 hours before eating. Serves 2.
You can of course eat the pudding right away but I prefer to have mine chilled. Also try a variation with 1 Tbsp of cinnamon added, or with 1 Tbsp of Maple syrup in place of one of the Tbsps of honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment