Monday, May 16, 2016

Paleo Gummy Bear Snacks, or Beet Apple Gummies

I mentioned previously that I would be posting 3 gummy recipes on my blog. This is my second gummy bear recipe. See the first, Carrot Apple Gummies HERE. They may or may not be posted in my order of preference which means: stay tuned for the third (aka: my favorite) recipe later this month!
Just like the first recipe, this recipe has three ingredients (four if you want to make yours sweeter with honey). Again, I used my juicer and juiced some beets and carrots, then added in grass-fed beef gelatin. That is it, just REAL fruit, REAL vegetables, and a gut booster! Enjoy.

Recipe:
1/3C. of Fresh Beet Juice
1/4C. of Fresh Apple Juice
3 Tbsp. Grass-Fed Beef Gelatin
• Pour the juices into a small saucepan and warm on low-medium heat on the stove.
• Sprinkle the gelatin on the top of the juice and whisk to dissolve.
• Allow to heat for about 5 min whisking periodically
• Transfer the mixture into your silicone mold using a dropper
• To set the gummies, place the full silicon tray in the freezer for about 5 minutes
• Once set, gently pop the gummies out of the mold
Tip: These are naturally less sweet than their inspiration. If you would like them sweeter you can add 1-3 Tbls of honey to the saucepan as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment