Thursday, May 19, 2016

Paleo Gummy Bear Snacks, or Kombucha Gummies


First I posted Carrot Apple Gummies (see that recipe HERE), second I shared Apple Beet Gummies (see that recipe HERE), and now for my favorite of the three Kombucha Gummies! I made this recipe using my own homemade Kombucha but any Kombucha will work as long as you keep the proportions right.


Recipe:
3/4 C. of Kombucha
3 Tbsp. Grass-Fed Beef Gelatin
• Pour the Kombucha into a small saucepan and warm on low-medium heat on the stove.
• Sprinkle the gelatin on the top of the juice and whisk to dissolve.
• Allow to heat for about 5 min whisking periodically
• Transfer the mixture into your silicone mold using a dropper
• To set the gummies, place the full silicon tray in the freezer for about 5 minutes
• Once set, gently pop the gummies out of the mold
These were sweeter than my previous two recipes however that is dependent on the sweetness of your Kombucha. You could experiment with adding 1-3 Tbsp of honey to the recipe in step one if you like a sweeter outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment